About 50% of the skiers and riders that come with us choose the advanced level, or Advanced/Expert. You should be able to ski/ride black runs in any condition with confidence and style. If you prefer double-blacks and cliff-hucking and have legs of steel, check out the Expert group. If you aren't confident on black diamond runs or off-piste, look into the Intermediate group.
Advanced skiers and riders enjoy diverse terrain including gladed areas, open bowls, steeper terrain and trees. We ski and ride at a comfortable pace, allowing everyone to enjoy their runs without a rushed feeling, and regroup a couple of times on the way down for a breather and a laugh. Advanced skiers and riders:
- have previous powder experience.
- are comfortable on almost any terrain.
- divide their time between blue, black and double black runs on a lift served ski area.
- enjoy groomed and ungroomed terrain. know how to handle adverse snow conditions.
- are comfortable in gladed areas and tree runs.
- might enjoy a few small jumps if conditions are just right, but aren't generally keen on cliffs